Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The much needed vacation

I’ve been busy with projects that I can only do on weekends and have not been able to join Vic in seeing Mommy Gloria lately. So for the past three weekends, I've been going to church by myself but at least Vic can still find the time to continue his regular visits and Mom can still go to mass and that’s what’s more important. I promise to make it up with her as soon as my projects ease up. Anyway, we have long before scheduled a week vacation next week plus we will be attending the SCRC Convention. Vic and I need this time off badly. We’ve been so tired and stressed for so long and the plan to take time off is long overdue. We need a quiet time together doing nothing, just absolutely nothing. Just allow our body and mind to refresh and get energized. We have not done this in a long time and we both are looking forward to it. For healthier body and mind, dear everyone, please do try to relax too and I mean r-e-l-a-x for your health sake.
Please read this article to learn and enjoy!

No comments: